FuckYeahDisneyFaceCharacters Cosplay Give Away!!!
The winner will receive a cosplay costume of any Disney Character of their choice (cost- $100-$250)
I really appreciate all the support i’ve gotten on this blog and want to thank all you amazing people by giving an amazing costume away! It’s perfect for anyone with a face character obsession (like myself!!!) If you are the winner, you get to select a character and i will provide you with all the options within the price range for that characters costume.
The costume will be purchased online by me from cosplay companies based out of China. If you are the winner, i will provide you with the sizing chart and you can let me know what size to order so it will fit you nicely!
I want to emphasize that I can not guarantee that the item you receive will look exactly like the item in the picture you select. I will obviously order the item with the picture you choose- but you never know what you will actually get…
- Must be following me to be entered in the costume give away
- If you want, you can follow my main blog (it’s not predominantly Disney, but i do post Disney stuff a lot!). If you are following this blog, you will also win a wig for the character- details on giveaway page* ($20-$30)
- Reblogs count only (not likes!)
- Your name will be put in as many times as you reblog
- Giveaway Blogs do not count- be cool. I will definitely check
- You cannot delete the text
- I will be messaging you from my main blog, pawnee-parks-and-rec because tumblr still doesn’t let you select which blog you send messages from
- your ask box must be open- if it is not, i will select a new winner.
- You must respond within 24 hours- otherwise i will select a new winner
The winner will be selected randomly on Friday, May 23rd 2014 using an online random picker
You can keep reblogging until i make a post on my blog announcing the winner
If you have any questions about the give away, let me know!
I Ship anywhere worldwide!
Hi Guys! Just a little reminder that the give away will end in one month!
((Aaaah, still kinda inactive. >w< have replies and giveaway prizes to do… but writing many papers and such for school while also trying to fix some personal problems that have been eating at me for some time are getting in the way OTL;; I’m so sorry I’m slow with your replies/prizes. ;w; I hope I’ll have some free time to get them done eventually.))
"Did you know there are two hundred different shades of green in your scales? Some of them are really yellows, but I counted them anyway."
Dear kyra, thank you for all your lovely stories!
((I will be at UB (University at Buffalo) Con this weekend! Is anyone else going? :3))
"Of course I won’t."
"How disappointing. It would be such a shame to see such a… bright character obliterated."
"… Obliterated? The only one here who’s getting any sort of obliteration is you, Prophet."
"Your claim is pathetic, Demacian," Malzahar howled, "I am not blinded, rather it’s the opposite: I have seen the truth!" He had heard people refer to him as such a multitude of times; it had become boring by now. "Why do you pester me with a pointless ‘insult’? Why are you here?"
"The truth?" She asked, crossing her arms. "The only truth here is that the Void will fall in the hands of Demacia. Do you truly find this ‘insulting?’ The Void was not even your own home—how can you embrace it so easily?"